This is just a quick post on how to get the Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 to work on Fedora 16/17. I found a blog post describing a similar method for Ubuntu 8.10, however I wanted to enshrine the slightly different and more involved process for Fedora users like myself.
I am happy to present an all new, fully redesigned BlakeRohde.com! This marks the first time I have spent a significant number of hours designing and overall developing this personal site and I am very proud of the results. This post aims to highlight a few of the new features and, hopefully unbeknownst to you, new technologies I am using in this latest revision.
I realize that you most likely ended up here via a Google search or similar due to programs and games not recognizing your gamepad or joystick. So, I will spare you the details of my painful, countless hour adventure as to figuring out why my PS3 and Xbox 360 controllers weren't being recognized by my favorite games.
- posted "Help friends and family learn to program! Really awesome Processing.org peeps. Thank you! http://hel..." on Google+ 8 years, 6 months ago
- posted "http://sideeffect.kr/popularconvention/" on Google+ 9 years ago
- posted "A bit ironic posting this here, but I found the included smiley face in the presentation screenshot ..." on Google+ 9 years, 1 month ago
- posted "Just re-released my first android app, check it out!" on Google+ 9 years, 3 months ago
- posted "Stumbled upon this amazing online circuit simulator." on Google+ 9 years, 3 months ago
- pushed to master at repository "blakerohde/dotfiles" on GitHub 9 years, 3 months ago
- posted "Stumbled across this really great video: The Pixel Painter" on Google+ 9 years, 4 months ago
- posted "Special thanks to Zach for writing the first and only complete how-to for installing Ubuntu onto the ..." on Google+ 9 years, 6 months ago